Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Introduction

Hello everyone!


I am blogging from Monteverde, Costa Rica for the second summer in a row working with Far Corners Community Musical Theatre. Just like last year, I will be posting about my daily activities and work with the youth population here. However, in the past year I've come up with some new ideas for myself and Monteverde, which I hope you will read about as well. In my next post I will expand more on what those ideas are, but this is just an introduction to the blog itself.

Please know that I want feedback! If anyone has any ideas on how to improve my ideas or how I'm going about realizing my goals, please, please let me know. Also, if you are interested in helping me or supporting the cause in any way, please contact me!

Thanks for following and supporting,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment